Thursday 6 January 2011

We're living in a den of thieves.


Regina Spektor. I have recently come accross her music and I must say she surprises me. I don't usually like music by female artists, but I cannot stop listening to her.
What came to make me originally put her music on was the film 500 Days of Summer, her music features in the film, which I loved. I found myself attracted to the music and so I decided to listen to the soundtrack and as a result found myself wanting to hear more of her.
One thing that shocked me is that my old friend used to have fidelity and I used to listen to and like it when I went to her house, and here I found myself listening to it on her top hits.
My favourites by her so far are Fidelity, Samson, Hero and Us. :)
And to leave you some lyrics I like:
They'll name a city after us
And later say it's all our fault
Then they'll give us a talking to
Then they'll give us a talking to
Because they've got years of experience
We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages
We're living in a den of thieves
And it's contagious

No comments:

Post a Comment